1. Falls of Dochart (Watercolour)
2. Evening Light, Loch Rannoch (Watercolour)
3. A Quiet Corner of Falkland (Watercolour)
4. Charge of the Heavy Brigade (Watercolour)
5. Donkey work (Watercolour)
6. Union’s due (Watercolour)
7. The lonely fisherman (Watercolour)
8. Family portrait (Watercolour)
9. Market day (Watercolour)
10. Cafe culture (Watercolour)
Originally from Brighouse in West Yorkshire, moved to Scotland in 1996, after being made redundant, to follow my career in textiles. Unfortunately three years later the company closed and I was forced to change direction. Became a driving instructor and remained so until I retired.
Didn’t lift a paint brush in anger (or otherwise) until retirement in 2011. Bought a few watercolours and a book and set about it. Joined Dunfermline Art Club in 2013 and never looked back.
Largely self taught but for ever grateful to Ken Young and Colin Joyce for their guidance in the Wednesday watercolour group.